Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Patty's play room/studio


Although Patty says that this is her play room rather than her studio. Well, to me it does not make a difference, this is the room where she creates and by the looks of it also relaxes. Crafting is for many of us a hobby and the main aim of a hobby should be to enjoy, relax and play. And I think this is a room that offers just that.



This is what Patty says about her space:
 Even though I don’t do a whole lot of designing,  I do love to make all my cards and have enough supplies to make them for life!! I needed to recycle things I already owned when I was able to move my craft room in to my daughter’s old room (redecorated for me!), and I wanted most everything to be in the closet. I picked up a few inexpensive items – the hanging jewelry organizers, the cube units, and my big splurge was a cart made especially for housing 12 x 12 papers.  I have most of my fun organizing and reorganizing the stuff, and I love to try to let the supplies show through in the containers I do have out, letting their fun colors be part of the décor. 



The room is 14' x 14'.
Click here for a lot more photos and explanation from Patty on what and why she stores crafty stuff.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...