Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ashli Craft room



I will let Ashli talk about her craft room
We turned our Main Floor Powder room in to a Craft Room. We took out our toilet and sink, capped off the plumbing and added the cabinets. We used Michaels Scrapbook storage cabinets for the left side of the room and Ikea cabinets for the far wall. 
I Love to Scrapbook and knit and the room supports those functions perfectly.
I started a blog a couple months back and no matter what else I do to the house the craft room still gets the most attention, I think it's because it use to be a bathroom.


Click here for the main page of her blog and here for the posts that relate to the craft room.
 There are alot of pictures and a good explanation.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...